Looking for a down-to-earth, effective and sustainable modality for change? Feeling stuck, and looking for skilled help to move forward? Whether your intention is to overcome pain and suffering, or to get clarity on your personal goals and dreams, Yoga Therapy is a well founded way for healing, flourishing and empowerment.
Yoga Therapy empowers a self-directed life.
One-on-one Yoga Therapy is a body-based, somatic approach to personal development and healing, it focuses on the embodied experience to guide and facilitate your transformational needs and goals. It is trauma-sensitive, and highly personalized.
As a Yoga Therapist, I specialize in helping individuals heal beyond their experiences of pain, trauma, and grief. Yoga Therapy also supports literacy of the Whole Self, improving your emotional, psychological, physical and spiritual agility and ability. As a Yoga Therapist, I specialize in helping individuals overcome chronic and persistent pain, depression, anxiety, relationship disorders, self-sabotage, apathy, lethargy, and general malaise.
Helping you to feel, see, and heal your Whole Self.
- Sessions are held at my private practice, in south-central Regina, Sask. Further location details are provided when booking.
- Sessions are between 60mins in length, and are available between 11-2:30pm, Tues, Weds, and Thursdays.
Fee Structure (taxes included)
Single Session (paid for per session):
- Introductory session: $50
- 1 session: $100
Bulk Session Packages (paid for in bulk):
- 4 sessions: $352 (12% off)
- 6 sessions: $480 (20% off)
- 8 sessions: $600 (25% off)
- 12 sessions: $840 (30% off)
What to Wear
- Wear comfortable clothing that you feel very relaxed and warm in.
When you Arrive:
- Please arrive 5-10mins early for your session. Enter via the front door and take a seat in the front hall. Please be sure to turn your phone OFF completely, or at minimum to Airplane mode, this is your time to switch gears: to relax and focus on self-care and healing.
Further inquiries and bookings please call/text at (306) 570-7716, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also book online here by clickingSchedule Appointment
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yoga Therapy Is:
- highly personalized; it meets you where you are at, honoring the integrity and wisdom of your own process and person;
- co-creative, relaying on mutual-respect and insight offered from both parties: client and practitioner;
- firmly grounded in the present moment, acknowledging what is happening now while holding skillful and compassionate space for transformation to occur;
- honoring of your holistic nature: integrating your physical, psychological, emotional and spiritual experiences, without imposing expectations or an experiential agenda;
- and, offers a dynamic and versatile approach to your healing and transformation, enabling effective change from the bottom-up, top-down, and inside-out!
Yoga Therapy Benefits:
- those who feel ready to consciously engage their personal development and healing work, who are looking for a dynamic and holistic modality that empowers such intentional transformations;
- those looking to foster a deeper connection to themselves in mind, body, emotion and spirit;
- those experiencing a state of confusion, indecision, anxiety, depression, feeling disempowered, foggy, and/or disconnected to their life;
- highly sensitive people
- those who struggle with personal boundaries, and/or connection to their sense of true self;
- those undergoing a significant transition or transformation in their personal and/or professional lives, such as a midlife crisis, occupational change, significant physical change, relational instability, adolescents, and so on, where clarity from a place of inner calm and stillness would inform confident choice making;
- those undergoing a spiritual awakening, who are looking for holistic support to honor and integrate their experience, that at times feels overwhelming and misunderstood;
- those looking for a gentle and skilled way to overcome the residual affects of traumatic life experiences.
Remember, Yoga Therapy is client-led, thus sessions are as deep or subtle as you need and want them to be. My job is to meet YOU where YOU are in your process, supporting you to achieve and realize your healing and health goals.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.