Exciting dream seeds are unfolding and require extra time to flourish with integrity. As such, I am presently on partial hiatus. Until April 22, I will have limited availability only for existing clients. If you are an existing client, please reach out via text/email with your session requests. I will resume taking new clients and offering new workshops after April 22, 2020.
Spiritual healing is the oldest healing modality on our planet, it was practiced by ancient peoples on every continent, and is still practiced by indigenous and transplanted peoples around the world. The spiritual healing modality I’ve most explicitly trained in is shamanism. The word Shaman comes from Siberia, and is an anthropological term generally used to describe practitioners who effectively engage an assortment of spiritual healing techniques to serve the good of their community. A shamanic worldview is an animistic one, where the shaman perceives and relates to all beings (sentient or otherwise) as people alive with their own unique spirit, intelligence and medicine. The shaman/spiritual healer works with these compassionate, wise beings to restore the health and vitality of their community and it’s members.
As a spiritual healer, I work on behalf of others to relieve pain and suffering. The techniques I have trained in and practice are:
Power Animal and Ally Retrieval
Individual and Group Ceremony.
Individual healing needs are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Spiritual healing works complementary to other health modalities, including modern, conventional medicine. It is not contraindicative to receive spiritual healing alongside other methods. Please do follow the advise of your medical practitioners.
Spiritual healing is a technique, not a religion. As a practice, it honors people of all faiths, religions, and traditions.
- Sessions are held at my private practice, in south-central Regina, Sask. Further location details are provided when booking.
- Sessions are between 60-90mins in length, and are available between 10-3pm, Tues and Thursdays.
Fee Structure (taxes included)
Single Session (paid for per session):
- Introductory session: $80
- 1 session: $100
Bulk Session Packages (paid for in bulk):
- 4 sessions: $352 (12% off)
- 6 sessions: $480 (20% off)
- 8 sessions: $600 (25% off)
- 12 sessions: $840 (30% off)
What to Wear
- Wear comfortable clothing that you feel very relaxed and warm in.
When you Arrive:
- Please arrive 5-10mins early for your session. Enter via the front door and take a seat in the front hall. Please be sure to turn your phone OFF completely, or at minimum to Airplane mode, this is your time to switch gears: to relax and focus on self-care and healing.
Further inquiries and bookings please call/text at (306) 570-7716, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also book online here by clickingSchedule Appointment
I am honored to offer Spiritual Healing services to individuals in my local area. Distance healing is available; however, I strongly suggest sourcing a local practitioner. Please refer to http://www.shamanism.org, or to http://www.shamanicteachers.com to find a practitioner near you.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.