Shamanism is the oldest healing modality on our planet, it was practiced by ancient peoples on every continent, and is still practiced by indigenous and transplanted peoples around the world. The word Shaman comes from Siberia, and is the anthropological term used to describe practitioners who effectively engage an assortment of similar spiritual healing techniques. The word Shaman translates as “one who sees in the dark”, to speak to the mysterious reality of spiritual work.
As a Shamanic Practitioner, I work on behalf of others to help relieve their pain and suffering. The techniques I have trained in and practice are:
Power Animal and Allie Retrieval
Individual and Group Ceremony.
Individual healing needs are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Shamanism works complementary to other healing modalities, including modern, conventional medicine. It is not contraindicative to receive shamanic healing alongside other methods. Please do follow the advise of your medical practitioners.
Shamanism is a spiritual healing technique, not a religion. As a practice, it honors people of all faiths, religions, and traditions.
- Sessions are held at my private practice, in south-central Regina, Sask. Further location details are provided when booking.
- Sessions are between 60-90mins in length, and are available between 11-2:30pm, Tues, Weds, and Thursdays.
Fee Structure (taxes included)
Single Session (paid for per session):
- Introductory session: $50
- 1 session: $100
Bulk Session Packages (paid for in bulk):
- 4 sessions: $352 (12% off)
- 6 sessions: $480 (20% off)
- 8 sessions: $600 (25% off)
- 12 sessions: $840 (30% off)
What to Wear
- Wear comfortable clothing that you feel very relaxed and warm in.
When you Arrive:
- Please arrive 5-10mins early for your session. Enter via the front door and take a seat in the front hall. Please be sure to turn your phone OFF completely, or at minimum to Airplane mode, this is your time to switch gears: to relax and focus on self-care and healing.
Further inquiries and bookings please call/text at (306) 570-7716, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also book online here by clickingSchedule Appointment
I look forward to hearing from you.
I am honored to offer Shamanic Services to individuals in my local area. Distance healing is available; however, I strongly suggest sourcing a local practitioner. Please refer to http://www.shamanism.org, or to http://www.shamanicteachers.com to find a practitioner near you.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.